Do you need more sleep? If you are anything like me, you are always looking for ideas to add to your arsenal. One of the interesting adjustments about aging is that sleep patterns change. Here is what Dr. Oz has to say. What works for you?
Day 2-NaBloMoPro When you’ve eaten fish and chicken most of your life, the idea of a plant based diet makes me feel as though I might be missing something if I make this choice. But I truly love the idea of it, especially when I meet someone who follows this eating choice and they appear […]
I recently got an extreme case of gastroenteritis that came on without warning. I did not have a gurgling tummy. I did not feel ill. I did not have diarrhea. I sat down to eat an order of blackened tilapia, roasted potatoes and broccoli in an Applebee’s (not my choice) and began to feel sick […]
Most Commented Posts
- Conversation With My 20 Year Old Self By patriciaapatton on November 9, 2012 25
- Best Bras for Fighting Gravity the Non-Surgical Way By patriciaapatton on April 4, 2013 23
- In All Things The Freedom to be Spontaneous Is a Practice By patriciaapatton on December 18, 2014 18
Most Liked Posts
- How To Stay Healthy As I Age By patriciaapatton on May 5, 2016 1
- How To Find No Problem Fishing Spots in Negril, Jamaica By patriciaapatton on July 22, 2015 1
- A Traveler’s Granada Dispatch: When Coffee is Enough By patriciaapatton on December 5, 2016 1
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.