The Mid-life Crisis is Not Operative Here
My quirky behavior is not due to a mid-life crisis. It has been a tumultuous year, I admit. But this is not about that. This is a note to you my readers, and not a post. I have much to share, some of which you may be able to use in your own life. But I haven’t totally digested everything yet. So I have just made a list. They include:
1) Â Â It’s how the younger artists at Art Basel inspired me. Â In light of a recent conversation I read on apathy among midlifers, this trip reminded me that I can become excited about something.
2) Â It’s the excitement of becoming a Grandmother next year which goes hand in hand with point 1.
3) Â It’s the possibility of going abroad to participate in Social Media Week Lagos. Social Media Â Weeks abroad offers different possibilities than what are sometimes available locally.
4) Â It’s the launch of my new very specific services that will help me live my dream and serve my community. After so many fits and starts, one day I went inside myself and I could see.
5) Â It’s the rebranding of Boomerwizdom and the launch of a Travel Site. Longevity Culinary Tours anyone with combined yoga.
6) Â It’s my January date to begin classes to become Pilates certified. Finally I begin my dream to facilitate pilates classes for people with physical restrictions.
7) Â It’s how I got my first client this year. I tried to give them to someone else.
8) Â It’s how I got widespread readership when I was not trying.
9) Â It’s what I really learned this year in the Social Media business as a booming midlifer, who has had NO venture capitalists backing my dreams other than my small group of readers who have keptÂ me engaged. Â I thank you.
10) It’s the re-acceptance of who I am today. (smile)
Even more important than what I want to share, puh-leeze tell me what you are interested in learning. Â From my lips to yours, what are the 3 things that preoccupy your mind the most. Â Won’t you leave me a response. Happy holiday season. See you in a day or so.